Occupational Safety & Health Services
For 15 years, Leading Edge Safety & Health has maintained a track record for helping firms comply with OSHA standards, as well as implementing a culture of safety. By investing in worker safety, businesses reduce the potential for worker compensation payments and civil litigation.
Professional OSHA Compliance and Occupational Safety and Health Experts
Our organization believes that an effective safety and health program contains these key elements:
- Management Commitment and Employee Involvement
- Worksite Analysis
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Training and Education
With more than 200 clients in 24 states, we provide a variety of services that include:
- Developing written safety and health programs
- Delivering OSHA compliant safety training programs
- Representing clients before OSHA citations and penalties
- Conducting safety evaluations
- And more
Our team welcomes the opportunity to discuss how we can assist your firm.
Develop an effective safety and health program that satisfies your needs and budget.